26.10.98 - 15.10h / 19.07h: Field of Gold (hic!) I

CRA*
Quero continuar a lutar pela vida; mas o medo de perder refreia-me, assusta-me, desassossega-me;
Confunde-me e oõe-me aos sentimentos que poderiam tornar-me tranquilo.

Mas a paz também não traz nada de novo.
Quero fazer a revolução. Gritar, fugir e chegar.
Outra vez...




If god was one of us... he could be like...

. the kid that died

. my colegue that was crying cause had lost the child

. the drunk man on the street

. the chinese girl in the bus

. the man (taxi driver) or the woman arguing stupidly

. my Jan



And now what?
Could god die?
Where is the perfection?
And who needs it?
Can we just trying to do it right?
But we get hurt and the pain comes.
But the pain goes away and the peace remains.

In your blue eyes, I can see the human nature.
and all the environment: the highest trees, the big blue sky, the people passing by.


* Centro de Rastreio Anónimo

Sem comentários:

Correntes