08.07.98 / 18.07.98: From Oslo With Love I

Jan-Ole.
I met tou at restauradores last friday.
Today it' wednesday.



The weekend we spent it in albufeira.
He's my birthday?s present.



I'm gonna love him for the rest of my life.



WanTan soup.
We're in the chinese restaurant in a very nice conversation.





And I'm writing at so much time...I have to go.



















Jan-Ole Kjernsmo.
The man of my life.





I'm here in the country side, the hottest summer that i have ever been, waiting for you. I need some news from you... before i go crazy. But (somehow) i feel calm.



Sure that we'll be together forever.
Next year, next century - All my life!





With you, near by me, taking care of eachother.



The wind is telling me that's for sure.
Don't doubt about it.


Sem comentários:

Correntes